How to get voice back inexpensively and simply
The loss of voice or hoarseness are the abnormal changes in voice for various reasons, making communication difficult, a big impact to the work as well as the life of the patient, particularly, for people who often have to talk a lot, say loud (teachers, singers, announcers, sellers, …), vocal cords are too active.
This condition is also seen in people who are exposed to dirt, polluted environments, people with gastroesophageal reflux, smokers, drinking alcohol, etc. are also risk factors for inflammation of the larynx.
So what is the solution when you suffer from these health problems. We will clear up your wonder if how to get voice back in simple and inexpensive ways below.
Home remedies to get voice back inexpensively and simply
In order to get voice back due to hoarseness, loss of voice, laryngitis, besides the modern medical methods, patients can apply some traditional medicine remedies from the safe, and effective natural ingredients to improve the condition for the long term. Here are some solutions to how to get voice back
Add to a glass of lukewarm water and a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil and stir well, and allow to sip for 10 minutes.
White radish and ginger:
Take 3 white radishes and 1 branch freshly washed of ginger, grind to extract the juice and drink for 2 days.
- Put into two pears the liquidizer to extract for juice.
- Simmer 20g of mandarin peel to take the water.
- Mix two types of juice and drink 2-3 times a day.
Baked lemon juice:
- To follow this recipe, you need a large lemon, half a teaspoon of salt.
- Use chopsticks plug into lemon but do not penetrate to the other.
- Put salt into lemon through the hole and then bake lemon on the charcoal until the lemon is ripe and turns into yellow.
- Squeeze to take lemon juice and drink 4 times a day, and continuously for 3 days.
- Take about half a kilo of bean sprouts, crush, add some boiling water to the bean sprouts, squeeze to take the juice.
- Using this water to treat hoarseness for the first time will be very effective.
According to Oriental medicine, beansprouts is suitable for treatment for loss of voice, sore throat, cough, phlegm, stuffy nose …
- Use old ginger to boil water, add a little red sugar for easy to drink.
- You can also use 10 grams of fresh ginger, 10 grams of sherbet, 3 blades of onions and simmer it for water. Drink 1-2 times a day.
- It is due to the warm and refreshing, ginger will be a support for you in the case of loss of voice.
- Besides, you can also mix ginger juice with cold water, about 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a little salt to chew and swallow gradually.
- Cut 2 kumquats into thin slice, use a lump of sugar or honey to distill water for about 20 minutes.
- Use this mixture to suck and eat.
- Alternatively, you prepare 0,5kg of ripe kumquat, rinse and slice or chop (do not cut into pieces).
- Need to add 200ml honey to soak.
- Put the kumquats into the glass jar, pour the honey up, cover the jar.
- Soak for 5 hours and store in the refrigerator.
- After 2-3 days, it can be used. Every time you lose your voice, eat one or two kumquats and drink some honey water.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of pure honey with the ½ teaspoon of lemon juice or using ½ teaspoon of honey for directly sucking will also help you to quickly improve the situation.
- It is possible to mix two teaspoons of honey in 250ml of warm milk and drink slowly, several times a day.
Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 cup of warm water, stir and drink.
Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and half a cup of water and drink for every hour.
Hold ice cubes with a few drops of eucalyptus oil in the mouth after each meal to disinfect the throat.
Taking a sauna is one of the best answers for, how to get voice back
Taking a sauna helps to clean and disinfect the respiratory tract through the breath.
How to do:
- Take a bowl of hot water, put into 2-3 drops of green oil.
- Cover the person and pot with a blanket.
- At first, just cover the lid only to heat only rush to the abdomen and legs.
- When you are accustomed to heat, you can open the lid larger for heat to evaporate (the heat depends on the tolerance of the inhaler)
- When the amount of sweat is just enough or the kettle no longer evaporates heat, throw out the blanket and wipe dry the entire body before changing clothes. That is the traditional way of the sauna.
- When taking a sauna, you should inhale slowly with the nasal route, and then slowly exhale through the mouth.
- After that, you can drink a cup of hot ginger tea mixed with sugar to feel refreshing.
Cleaning the oral cavity
You can clean the oral cavity as follows:
- First time: Take a sip of water, rinse the mouth so that water must flow into the gap between the cheeks and teeth.
- You gargle for 15 seconds then spit out.
- Second time: Take a sip of water, roll your neck up and slightly out like boiling water until you hear a burst bubble. Then the water will float down the throat and then be pushed up very clean.
- You should wipe your mouth with light saltwater or add a few drops of lemonade in water for 3-5 minutes before rinsing your mouth.
Changing your diet
You should eat:
- Foods with vitamin C: Foods with vitamin C such as orange, lemon, grapefruit, guava, apple, mango, pineapple, mango are very helpful.
Vitamin C increases the ability to detoxify the liver, so will remove the harmful substances that cause the sore throat reaction.
- Foods rich in zinc include oysters, clams, white radish, coconut milk.
Slippery vegetables are usually broth, jute, ginseng, cabbage, gourd, pumpkin.
You should not eat:
- Spicy foods: Hot peppers, especially hot chili pepper, peppercorn, ginger.
- Grilled and fried dishes: Baked meat, skewered meat, roasted meat, fried shrimp, fried fish.
- Thick dishes: Egg yolk, potato soup, taro soup, …
When you lose the voice, you should obey the following instructions:
- Gargle several times, even every hour, with tea juice mixed with some salt. Or mix warm water with 20 drops of propolis, then the larynx will operate normally.
- If you have a lot of sputum, soak the onions in warm water for a few hours and gargle.
- Spray salt water into your throat every hour if you continue to work in the air-conditioned room.
- Stopping smoking during the period of muting because tobacco is a factor destroying the effect of all the above.
To prevent the loss of voice, you should note some measures to protect the larynx as follows:
- Avoid the wind pulling through windows, doors.
- Should wear warm clothing if you work long hours in the room too cold, most importantly the pharynx.
- Do not drink too cold or too hot. Losing the habit of drinking ice is the best, especially on sunny days.
- Avoid sweaty clothes and step right into the air-conditioned room.
- Do not lay your head naked for too long in the hot sun.
- For people with the sensitive larynx, Oriental medicine advised using the palm of your hand to rub into the face in front of the elbow and wrists several times a day to borrow the anti-inflammatory effect of the focal point in these two places as a means prevention of losing voice.