Whether it is for covering up those greys that pop out of the hairs or for flaunting the fashion protocols of the contemporary times, Hair Colour happens to be the integral part of the beauty necessity of our day to day lives. It is always a cheaper option to go in for dyeing the tresses right at the luxury of our homes with the Best Natural Hair Colour that is available in the present times. Dyeing the hairs at home might be less expensive in comparison to the salon sessions to add colours to our hairs, but it comes with its own drawbacks.
Opting to colour our hairs with a Hair Colour at home leaves stubborn stains on the skin in the majority of the cases. Although it is always advantages to opt for the Best Natural Hair Colour owing to the plethora of advantages that it comes with in the arena of hair care, its organic essence provides for a damage free colouring experience and it colours with complete care.
Now, natural hair dyes like indigo is known to leave stubborn stains. Worried as to how to go about removing hair dyes from the skin? Well, here we tell you how to get rid of the Hair Colour from the skin as per expert opinion:
Remove The Hair Dye At Your Earliest:
The sooner you rush to get rid of the hair dye from the skin, the better it is state the experts. This makes the task all the more easier for once it gets late, it becomes all the more difficult to remove the stain that the favourite hair dye leaves. In that case, you have to work twice as hard to remove it in the endeavour.
Five Ways To Remove The Hair Dye From The Skin:
Toothpaste To Remove The Hair Dye From The Skin:
- In case you find there is the hair dye on the skin, immediately squeeze out some toothpaste on your fingers or a cotton pad and gently apply it on the hair colour on the skin.
- Scrub the area with a cotton pad for some time.
- After 5-10 minutes wash it off with warm water with the help of a washcloth.
Hairspray To Remove The Hair Dye From The Skin:
- This makes for an easy way to remove the Best Natural Hair Colour from the skin as per expert opinion. Take a cotton pad and put some hair spray on it.
- Rub the area gently with the cotton pad.
- After 10-15 minutes, rinse it off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Lemon Juice To Remove Hair Colour From The Skin:
- This method comes as the easiest one for lemon is something that is there in your house always. Experts claim that all one needs to do is cut a lemon into wedges. Take one wedge to gently scrub the stain for some time.
- Leave the juice for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and a mild soap.
Vinegar To Remove Hair Dye From The Skin:
- You can also try out this effective solution to remove the Best Natural Hair Colour from the skin. Take some vinegar on a cotton pad.
- Apply this on the hair colour on the skin with the help of the cotton pad.
- Gently scrub the area.
- After 5-10 minutes, wash it off thoroughly with warm water.
For Stubborn Stains:
Baby Oil To Remove Stubborn Hair Colour Stains:
- For hair colour stains that refuse to go, experts suggest that baby oil can work wonders for the same. Take some baby oil and apply it on the Best Natural Hair Colour on the skin.
- Leave it for around 8 hours.
- Wash it off using warm water and soap after the said time. Continue repeating the process regularly to help the stains fade away faster.
Prevent Hair Colour Stains With Petroleum Jelly:
Experts happen to be of the opinion that prevention is always better than cure. Therefore, prevent stains in the first place by taking the necessary precautions with that of petroleum jelly. It is better to apply petroleum jelly and lining your neck and face with it before proceeding with the application process.
Follow these effective ways and do away with the Hair Colour on the skin in an easy manner.